Sepii

Although this is not the first time for me jadi anak kos, tapi rasanya sepiii. Sepi sampai-sampai i feel like im the only one who still alive in this large universe. I dont have anyone in my around. Everything is strange, everything is new. Im not a child anymore, but rasanya pengen nangis mulu. But, i havent cry. I'm embrace if i must talk to my muther, my sister, my fren that im feeling lonely in here. So i keep it. Am i look so sadness ? Maybe yaa...

I just say to my self, that i can. I must be can. This is just the begin, lama-lama aku akan terbiasa with this situation. Aku cuma harus positif thinking. I'm still young, so its normal if i have to face the hard day. Karna masa muda rentan dengan penderitaan. haha.. I hope i will find the nice people in my around. I will give my best, be a nice person, and learn hard.

(hari ke-2 di Tangerang. Untungnya ini udah tahun 2017, ada HP yang bisa diajak ninggalin si sepii walo sementara)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contoh Jaringan Kerja

Pengalengan Maret 2022

Metode Jalur Kritis