Friend?


If you ask me to describe a fiend, ill describe them as a gift. The worth gift. There are old gift, and there’re the new one too. But both of it worthy in me. I always say, “meet and talking with the new friend such a nice moment. But meet and talking with the old friend such an incredible/awesome moment”.  Im treat my friend in same way, exactly the nice way. i just care to them. Because in my eyes, the are worthy. There’re no reason to forget them.

But, recently i got the new experience in understanding friendship. Some days ago, i called my old friend just want to say hay. ,and i got the shocking reaction. She/he seem ignorant me. They just like a child who afraid with someone that want to take his candy. I dont know. May be she/he too busy for sharing anything with me. I dont know.

I remember in past, when us always talking/chatting each other, just say hay, talking about anything although that not important, there are just happiness. But, why suddenly change? I know, most of them have a good job. Its mean, they have to fokus and exactly busy in their job. So thats why they have no time to say hay to their old friend.

Am i dissaponted with their attitude? Just a little, in a few second. Than i just remember that anything who alive, must be change. Not matter change to be positive or negative. I know it. Such a little joke for me.

In this era, no matter how busy you are,.you always have phone in your hand. And you just pretend not see the message or just lazy with the person. Everybody know this trik.
May be now they are be a arrogant man? Arrogant, this word such a funny word in me. I cannot explain anything. Arrogant just like a joke. A fool joke.


Recently i met some new friend. I hope i can treat them well. Someday, we also become an old friend, i hope we still can treat well each other too. Dont be a fool arrogant. Thats embarrassing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contoh Jaringan Kerja

Pengalengan Maret 2022

Metode Jalur Kritis