Merry Christmas

Suasana Natal di GKI Gejayan Yogyakarta
Merry Christmas everybody..

Actually the christmas already done. i mean the event, the day,.but the action of the cristmas just begin.

Yaa..you know..everywhere, the event always just a moment. not forever, but after the event, we will see the action, the result and the impact.

For me, the event of christmas is always awesome. I like everything in christmas month. The song, the decoration, the air, everything. and this year, im celebrating my christmas just in church. not with my family (my family across the islad T_T)..but with all people who come to the curch.

The theme of this christmas was "PEACEMAKER IS LIKE THE LIGH SHINING IN THE DARKNESS". Isn't the theme so beautiful ?
 the most favorite moment for me in church is singing o holy night while ligh the candle. I think this moment same with the theme. Without saying much, if you do something right although little, thats will be spread till all will got it. From now, all of us must be a peacemaker who spread the ligh, who spread the truth, who spread the kindness, till the world feel it. This in not easy, but lets strive from now. Strive with Him, strive with our lovely Jesus.

Merry Christmas..love-love-love..

Crew mulmed

Mulmed crew

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contoh Jaringan Kerja

Pengalengan Maret 2022

Metode Jalur Kritis